Under the reverse osmosis (RO) system, there exists an under-sink RO system, whole-house RO systems, and countertop RO systems. Unfortunately, in this new era, industries are blooming so fast. Waste products, dirt, and impurities from these industries get their way to rivers and end up polluting our water.
It is no secret that water is a necessity. Therefore, we should ensure our drinking water is free of these contaminants. When filtering out these water impurities and dirt, you can use a reverse osmosis countertop system to get rid of them.
In this article, we will look at the best countertop reverse osmosis systems water filters.
Why Choose a Reverse Osmosis System?
A reverse osmosis system renders the best water filtration solution to water with a high level of contamination, ranking it as the best option. A reverse osmosis system gets rid of up to 99% of all contaminants.
Other advantages of using this system compared to the under-sink reverse osmosis (RO) system include:
- Countertop water filters require no plumbing or installation, most of them are standalone, or you can hook them to a faucet. A perfect water filter to install and relocate from house to house.
- The RO system does not need drilling like the under-sink RO system does to hold the dispenser.
- The RO system needs no drain line connection.
If you are looking for a portable water filter, one you can carry from place to place or one that consumes less space, then considering one of the many RO system water filters is an option. Students, adventurers, minimalists got something for themselves.
Before we highlight the best six countertop reverse osmosis systems, let us define a countertop reverse osmosis system?
What is a Countertop Reverse Osmosis System?
As the name suggests, it is a system that you can place on your kitchen countertop and comfortably wait for the water to get ready. A countertop reverse osmosis system is a tool/ machine you use to filter water at home for drinking purposes. The RO system gets rid of up to 99 percent of impurities. For the system to work, it depends on reverse osmosis filtration technology. The technology removes chlorine, lead, barium, fluoride, microorganisms, chemicals, dust, dirt, Arsenic, and many other impurities.
With that in mind, let us check out our six best countertop reverse osmosis systems:
1. APEC Water Systems RO-CTOP
APEC water systems stand out from the rest because of its four-stage filtration process. It has the technological ability to remove 99% of contaminants. It also eliminates the foul smell and awful taste, leaving your drinking water with a refreshing taste.
Besides all the great features that accompany this great option, APEC is all about changing people’s lives through regular global contributions to the less fortunate.
- The parts making the APEC RO-CTOP system are BPA -free and NSF-approved.
- It needs no plumbing, no assembling of parts, and the least installation.
- It has a four-stage filtration system that gets rid of 99% impurities.
- It also operates best with any water system that has pressure estimated between 40-80 psi.
2. Frizzlife Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System
Frizz Life RO system is a recent tank-less, convenient, and portable water filter. If you want to carry it to the office, you can do it. It has a sleek design great for display and NSF certified. Fitted with modern smart technology that reminds you of when to change the filter, and it also indicates the quality of water.
3. KFLOW Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System
KFLOW RO system is a four-stage water filter that eliminates 99% of contaminants. That includes but is not limited to fluoride, lead, chlorine, and heavy metals.
4. AlcaPure Countertop Reverse Osmosis Water Filter
Looking for a solution for an awful water taste, AlcaPure Countertop enhances the taste of water. Besides that, it has a 1:1 ratio of drinking water to wastewater, which you can use in the garden. It requires no installation or joining of parts.
5. SIMPURE Countertop Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System
With a smart technology that allows you to know when to change your filter, the SIMPURE RO system is one of the best CTOP RO systems you can have in your home. It also comes with a dual-3 stage filtration that fills a large tank (5-litre) capacity, and it is FDA approved.
6. Reverse Osmosis Revolution
A reverse osmosis system is an affordable option. It is perfect for someone looking for an alternative for the APEC system since it’s cheaper, and you can change the filter after (6) months.