When it came to choosing kitchen worktops in the past, people always looked out for the quality and finish of the worktops, which is why marble and granite kitchen worktops are a popular choice in most homes. However, with time, people’s preferences are changing, and they are no longer settling for just quality and finish. People are now looking for worktops that come in a variety of colours that can complement the theme of their kitchen and home.
In today’s time, aesthetics work as an important factor in determining the right colour for home decor. This is the reason why Quartz kitchen worktops are rapidly gaining popularity in modern households. There are lots of option to choose from when it comes to selecting Quartz worktop colours. Quartz worktops are also superior in quality than natural stones since they are made of engineered stone. It contains 90% quartz with 8-10% of polymers, resins, and pigments.
Why Should You Consider Installing Quartz Kitchen Worktops?
- Compared to natural stone worktops, quartz kitchen worktops are more affordable.
- Quartz worktops are customizable in nature. They can be given any shape, thickness, and colour, depending on your need.
- Since quartz worktops are made of engineered stones, they are made with accuracy and care that gives them a flawless finish.
- The non-porous nature of quartz doesn’t allow bacteria or mould build up in the long-run.
- Quartz kitchen worktops require low maintenance. All you need is mild soap and warm water to clean them.
- Quartz worktops are scratch-proof and stain-resistant in nature that keeps them looking new forever.
- Unlike other commercial worktops, that are dyed using artificial colours, Quartz worktop colours are engineered with complete precision that lasts for a lifetime without fading or chipping.
Things to Be Cautious About Quartz Kitchen Worktops
- Depending on the quartz worktop colours and finish you choose, the price of the product can vary.
- Quartz worktop can mimic any natural stone, but if you are looking for authentic pattern and design, then you should go for natural stones only.
- Quartz worktops are susceptible to damage due to high heat. If you are using a quartz worktop, avoid placing hot pans and pots directly on the worktop surface.
- UV rays of the sunlight tend to discolour quartz surfaces. Hence it is suitable for indoor use only.
Top 10 Quartz Worktop Colours For Modern Kitchen
1. Plantino Branco
This colour has a white base with a textured pattern that comes with speckles of grey, black, and cream.
2. Marbre Latte
Marbre Latte is a creamy and warm classic latte shade. The top part is covered in white and has grey shaded speckles.
3. Marbre Gris
If you are into earthy colours, then this is the one for you. The base colour is light brown with overtones of tans and greys in a dotted pattern.
This is a pure white quartz colour, with darker grey and beige veining present sparsely over it.
5. Platino Gris Noir
This has a black base colour with seemingly raised grey, black, and white speckles on it. The white speckles shimmer in the light.
This is a bold and vibrant shade with a brilliant red base colour and textured with darker red, black, and white speckles.
This is a cream base colour with a dark beige speckled pattern.
This comes in a lovely combination of cream and white, and textured with cream and white veins. It goes well well with most colours.
9. Classic Gris
This is a balanced grey shade that is not too dark and not too light. It has a dotted pattern of white and dark blue.
10. Mat Blanc
A rich cream shade, with darker cream shaded speckles over it.
These are the top 10 trending quartz worktop colours that look beautiful and stunning. Before you install a quartz worktop for your kitchen, it is always advisable to go and check out the colours yourself in the showroom to get a better idea of the shades since the colours that you get to see on the internet are often misleading. Give your kitchen an amazing makeover, install quartz kitchen worktops today.