Bali is like a dreamer’s paradise and is ideal for those who love calm and quiet beaches. The beauty, the serenity and the panoramic views of this lovely place are totally divine.
If you are planning your honeymoon or a special vacation with your loved one, then Bali is the place to be even without the slightest doubt as there are a number of pristine untouched beaches where you can escape with your beloved.
More specifically, the less-crowded beaches given below should be on your list when you visit Bali.
When it comes to a beach being the most fashionable, Seminyak ranks first on the list.
- With so many luxurious resorts and boutiques and finest restaurants around, you will have a gala time here.
- The surrounding atmosphere and the ambiance of this beach is supreme and you can spend a fantastic time out here.
- You can enjoy peaceful moments under the palm trees and white sand beach during the day while at night the beach turns livelier after sunset. international flights.
Nusa Dua Beach
Fragrant trees, wild mangroves, rolling golden sand, clear blue ocean – things just can’t get any better at Nusa Dua Beach visited availing the Musafir international flights. The charm of this beach will blow you away and it is one of the most romantic beaches you will ever come across.
- Swimming and snorkeling are two things that you should definitely do when you are at Nusa Dua.
- If you are not so interested in such stuff, you can enjoy a relaxing sun bath throughout the afternoon and have a special lunch on the beach itself.
- Surprise your partner with a beautiful bouquet of orchids and make the stay even more special for both of you.
Love beach parties and crazy nightlife? Legian Beach is the place to include in your Bali tour itinerary. It is a place with tranquil day time environment and an extravagant nightlife with various music and dance performances.
- The white sand and serene sun set will have a calming effect during the day. Just after sun set, the beach totally transforms and it is almost like a cozy nightclub.
- There are enough beach restaurants and lovely well-decorated shacks that you can go to have an awesome dinner.
- Try the various sea food dishes that these restaurants have. They are super delicious and you can end the day with a glass of champagne each.
Image by WDjoPhotography via Flickr
Shells, small corals, sandy beach and lush green landscape makes for a heavenly feeling and that is exactly what Sanur Beach offers to you.
- It is one of the coolest beaches and you can even find a starfish if you are lucky.
- Walking along with the beach, hand in hand with your partner will be a romantic setting, especially if the sun is about to set.
- Watching the beautiful sunrise and sunset across the wide-stretched horizon is a worthy thing to do.
Bias Tugal Beach
This is one of the virgin beaches in Bali and darn romantic place to be in if you are visiting with your better half using the coupons from http://in.musafir.com/. This is more like a hidden beach and that is why people hardly visit here.
- If you want to spend some quality time with your partner, then there would not be any place better than Bias Tugal.
- You can even propose to her here and she will definitely not be able to say ‘no’ considering the beauty of the beach.
- Star gazing while lying on the white sandy beaches under the twinkling sky with the melody of waves crashing on the beach will be an unforgettable memory.
Image by Anton Muhajir via Flickr
Beaches are the best place to express your love to your dear one. And, when you are in Bali, these beaches will truly bring out the lover inside you.
So, plan your next trip to Bali and keep these beaches on your wish list.