Among the most dangerous articles for personal hygiene are shampoos, because the most of them contain carcinogenic substances. If you want to avoid these harmful substances in industrial made cosmetics, there is a way to make yourself a shampoo from natural products. Also, this shampoo will also be as effective for your hair as the industrial one.
Image by Rachel via Flickr
Method of preparation:
- In the cooking pot, place 250 ml of distilled water and leave it on fire until it begins to boil.
- In the water add two tablespoons of dried chamomile or 3-6 bags of chamomile tea. In addition to chamomile also you can use nettle, mint or sage tea.
- After the water is painted, drain the tea and return it to the cooking pot.
- Add two tablespoons of natural soap, which you can find in all stores where are sold natural cosmetics.
- Stir well for the mixture to unite, then add one tablespoon cold pressed olive oil and mix again.
- At the end add 10 to 15 drops of essential oil of your choice.
- Keep the shampoo in a bottle that seals it tightly.