Today, skin infections are more common, which is due to chemical substances used in industrial cosmetics. Industrial soaps smell nicely and they are nicely packed, but have you wondered how they affect your skin? With this recipe you can quickly, easily and inexpensively make yourself a soap of glycerin, which will be a healthier for your skin.
- 500 grams of glycerin (solid or liquid)
- Essential oils (optional)
Method of preparation:
- If you have a solid glycerin, then cut it into cubes, then place it in a microwave to melt. With liquid glycerin the process is the same. Place it in 2 cups of 2 decilitres in a bowl and then into the microwave.
- Glycerin melts at 40 seconds at the highest temperature. After 40 seconds, remove the container, mix the glycerin and return it again in a microwave for another 10 seconds.
- When the glycerin melts, you can add in them essential oil or a certain color.
- After mixing all the ingredients, you need to leave them to stand up to raise the bubbles collected in the soap.
- Then spray the mixture with alcohol that will destroy the bubbles.
- Put the finished mixture into molds and allow it to cool well. It is best to put it in the refrigerator.