There are various technologies available for real estate agents to market their listings better through extraordinary customer experience. Advanced visual models, such as matterport 3D, come in handy when you want to upgrade your services and beat the competition using cost-effective 3D imaging and visuals. Let me introduce you to the concept of Matterport 3D first.
What is Matterport Virtual staging?
Matterport 3D model for virtual staging is a quicker and more reliable alternative to traditional home staging. It constitutes a complete tour with floor plans to help buyers better envision the home. Since it is based on virtually staged tours and 360 panoramas of the listing, you can use Matterport Virtual staging to promote unfurnished or vacant properties! The software allows choices from custom furniture to suit your buyer’s tastes, wall colors, lightings, etc., to make the tour as realistic as possible. And not just this, Matterport 3D has much more in store for you! Here’s how.
Image credits: https://www.styldod.com/
Benefits of Matterport Virtual Staging
- Generates more sales- Matterport for real estate virtual stagingincreases business listings interest by 100% by granting more detailed information about the dimensions and feel of the listing before customers book it. Such reliable sourcing of data and imagery helps potential buyers form an emotional connection with the home. Moreover, interactive 3D staging and 360 panoramas have a clear advantage over traditional photos because they motivate customers to close the deal sooner.
- Increases the visual appeal to gain more leads- Truth be told, it is difficult for people to accurately assess the size of a place just by looking at it. Hence, the visual appeal of an empty room is a significant marketing opportunity for you to use virtual 3D staging. Looking at visual forms of fully furnished rooms allows buyers to evaluate the fitting of either a couch, a big rug, a loveseat, or even a plush armchair in the same space. That, in turn, leads to faster lead conversion.
- Promotes both new constructions and remodeled homes:Elaborating on the previous point, Matterport 3D helps you guide would-be buyers with the exact outcome of a real estate listing. Since the Matterport allows virtual staging, you can use it for either a new project or a remodeled home. Above all else, buyers must have a walkthrough so they can convey their needs and expectations. You can then use this for the original plan before construction and score points on customer satisfaction.
- Save Time and Effort:Matterport virtual staging is an effective alternative to eliminate time-consuming and strenuous open house events. You can keep it permanently open for anyone who wants to visit the listings. It saves time and resources spent scheduling an open house, maintaining contacts, and staying at the site.
- Competitive edge:Real estate being an extremely competitive industry, online platforms get flooded with content. Hence, it is inevitable to maintain an edge over your competitors. Matterport virtual staging impactfully sets your marketing strategy apart from still images and text. It aims to create an immersive experience for potential buyers, thereby ensuring customer satisfaction.
It is time you bid goodbye to traditional property staging with the hiring, delivery, and arrangement of physical furnishings to market all your listings. Say hello to Matterport virtual staging means for better quality to incorporate computer-generated furniture based into 3D models to create a beautifully furnished space.
Rahul Agarwal is the Co-founder & Chief Business Officer at Styldod, where he has taught a computer to do interior design! Styldod provides the most hassle-free & inexpensive virtual staging solutions for real estate agents so they can sell their listings faster, and for higher prices. Rahul was also a co-founder of Mebelkart. He’s your everyday IIT Kanpur nerd who pushes the boundaries with his innovative entrepreneurial stints and is also a sound startup investor & advisor.