Types of Chainsaws for Sale for Garden
Posted On 13 Mar 2018
Chainsaws are something which always comes handy. It is an equipment which you will use quite often while working around. You can use it either through a pile of logs or to prune something. Before shopping for them you must know which, one suits the best for the works that you desire to do.
Here are a Few High-Quality Chainsaws for Sale for Garden Purposes listed below:
- Gas-Powered Chainsaws: These types of chainsaws can be used both by professional as well as occasional users. It is usually meant to be used for gasoline-related works. This requires two-cycle engines and the internal parts need oil lubricates to prevent wear or damage. Generally, it needs two-stroke engines which need to be powerful to function well and needs to be refueled regularly. These chainsaws are pretty expensive compared to the other in the market. It is one of the high-quality chainsaws for sale.
- Corded Electric Chainsaws: They are smaller chainsaws which require electricity and not fuel to function properly. These chainsaws are portable and can be used for tasks like felling trees in the woods. In comparison to gas powered chainsaws, these consume less power. If connected to electricity, they perform higher capacity work compared to the one that run on battery. They are cheaper than gasoline-powered chainsaws.
- Battery-Powered Chainsaws: They are cordless chainsaws powered by batteries. It can be recharged instead of using electricity or fuel. This high-quality chainsaw for sale needs a charge in the batteries in advance to keep them functioning smoothly.
- Cordless Chainsaws: These chainsaws are designed for a lighter task like pruning, trimming, limbing and cutting down of small trees. It has a reduced power capacity than the corded electric chainsaws. It is ideal for doing light chores and does not consume a lot of time. This model is pretty cheaper compared to the others.
- Manual Chainsaws: It neither runs on fuel nor electricity. However, it is not normally sold by dealers who sell chainsaw. They are used for cutting wood to substitute the gasoline engine for the arms. This model is cheaper and people who cannot afford other models normally buy this one. These are highly portable and even faster compared to hand held chainsaws.
- Pole Saw: They are the small saw attached to an extension pole to boost individuals reach to trim or cut or eliminate small tree limbs. These poles cannot be classified as chainsaws and can be even changed to regular chainsaws. It can also be battery powered, gasoline powered or corded. However, compared to the other chainsaws they are more powerful when powered by electricity and produce a significant amount of noise and vibration. It is one of the most high-quality chainsaws for sale which is expensive and can cost up more than a gas-powered pole saw.
Factors to Consider When Buying a Chainsaw:
- Why do you need it?
These chainsaws are being designed differently in regard to the usage for different users. Some are ideal for professional loggers and the other for firewood cutter or some lighter tasks. There is no requirement of using a heavy gasoline powered chainsaw for pruning and trimming small limbs and trees.
If you do not have any prior experience of using a chainsaw buy a small one and have an experience with it. Later shift on to a battery-powered or corded chainsaw as it would be ideal.
- Safety features
Check out the safety measures before buying one for yourself as it won’t cause trouble for you in the future.
Buy an equipment according to your budget. Do not overspend on expensive models as they may not be of any use. For lighter tasks, it is better to buy electric chainsaws as it makes the work easier.