Discover the Glory of South East Asia by Cruising on the Bajaj Finserv EMI network!
South East Asia is diverse and filled with exotic landscapes. No matter which destination you choose, you’re bound to have a great time. Here’s how you can make your trip to South East Asia even more rewarding.
Be it Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Cambodia, or Thailand, each part of South East Asia has its own charm. Whether you’re planning a quick getaway or a weeklong trip, it is always worthwhile to see how you can economise your holiday. To help you do exactly that, Bajaj Finserv has partnered with MakeMyTrip. Bajaj Finserv’s 7.7 million Cost EMI Card cardholders can Fly on EMI, and once you sign up, so can you.
Fly on EMI with Bajaj Finserv and MakeMyTrip
When you book tickets on MakeMyTrip using the Bajaj Finserv EMI Card, you can buy them affordably. Just like you would buy a washing machine or mobile phone on EMI, you can buy international flight tickets too. Consider this: You want to book a Jet Airways flight from Mumbai to Vietnam for Rs. 21,000. But, it’s Rs. 4,000 above your budget. Instead of abandoning the idea all together or booking a cheaper yet longer flight, here’s what you can do:
- Use Bajaj Finserv EMI Card to book your ticket on EMI.
- You can pick a tenor as per your convenience and split the cost of the ticket over that period.
- Suppose you choose a tenor of three months, you can pay off the ticket in EMIs of Rs.7,000.
Why should you Fly on EMI?
Most importantly, you can divide the cost of your ticket into budget-friendly monthly instalments when you Fly on EMI this holiday. But, take a look at the other benefits of booking international airline tickets on MakeMyTrip using the Bajaj Finserv EMI Card:
- Booking your tickets this way is a win-win situation. Apart from taking advantage of EMI, you are also free of paying any interest on them.
- Additionally, while most EMI purchases require you to cough up processing charges or extra fees, when you Fly on EMI, you don’t have to make these payments.
- Also, since this transaction is backed by an OTP, it is absolutely safe and secure.
- Lastly, don’t hold back from booking tickets because you want to avoid making a down payment. With this payment option, you aren’t obligated to make any down payment.
- Now that you know how to make your holiday more economical, take a look at three highlights of travelling to South East Asia.
Excellent Street Food
Just like Indians, people from South East Asia are fans of street food. The only difference is that you get to sample an entirely different kind of cuisine. Whether it is bubble tea, sticky rice with juicy mango, pad Thai noodles, pho, or ramen, there’s a lot to sample. Sweet, spicy, sour, savoury, and pungent—South East Asian street food checks all the boxes.
Temples are important to the inhabitants of South East Asia. Apart from being a place of quiet and calm, they are marvellous structures too. Whether it is Angkor Wat in Cambodia, Pura Tanah Lot in Indonesia, or Shwedagon Pagoda, South East Asia has stunning temples that are must-visit destinations.
Shop till you drop
Night markets, floating markets, budget shopping—no matter what your shopping preference, South East Asia’s destinations have something for you. Chatuchak Weekend Market in Bangkok, Thailand, is a night market famed for its souvenirs, trinkets, and fashion. The city’s unique floating markets are also known for fresh produce sold by vendors in slim, dainty boats. If you’re an art collector, you’d enjoy Sukawati Art Market in Indonesia. Here, carved wooden products, handicrafts, and traditional textiles are up for grabs!
With sights to fill your days, lip-smacking food, and affordable international tickets, you’re all set for a memorable holiday. For the time being, you can Fly on EMI with Bajaj Finserv and MakeMyTrip to international destinations. But soon, you’ll be able to enjoy this payment option on domestic airlines and hotels too. As long as your ticket’s value is between Rs.5,000 and Rs.45,000, you can enjoy easy, convenient EMIs.