Concrete is the hardest material used for building purposes, but it can be made even stronger and more durable, with the application of spray of Gunite or Shotcrete, means the dry mix or wet mix over the concrete surfaces of walls or floors. All the residential and commercial building owners prefer to apply this spray on concrete service, by competent specialists in this field. But they need to know the tactics of selecting the best sprayed concrete providers of their locality.
Factors to Be Checked Before Hiring Any Spray on Concrete Service
- Experience Level: It is best to choose the spray on concrete service provider, who has got huge experience in creating special sprayed concrete surfaces for interior walls and floors in basements, cellars and even in swimming pools. There are some specialist and experienced spray on concrete service providers, with 15 – 20 years of solid experience in this structural field of sprayed concrete.
- Certification of the Staffs: All the technicians or the trained staffs of the chosen service provider should be properly certified for carrying on the sprayed concrete services for their clients. The valid certification or license is the proof of their competence and professionalism in this regard, which can ensure best job to be done for their clients.
- Good Reputation: The reputation of a sprayed concrete specialist company can be checked from the testimonials posted on their website by their previous clients who are satisfied by their services. The credibility of the chosen service provider can also be determined from the achievements or the recognitions gained by that company in this field, which too can be revealed from the information available in their website.
- Quality of Sprayed Concrete: The quality of the sprayed concrete walls or floors can be ascertained from the descriptions of the previous projects done by that specialist company obtained from the website of that service provider. These projects may involve the creation of new structures, as well as renovations of the old building structures, including the complex layouts of the swimming pools. Moreover, the client should check whether the spray on concrete service is done in accordance with the rules laid by the local authorities.
- Affordable Costs: The sprayed concrete services are generally available in quite reasonable prices which are affordable by people from all financial backgrounds. Moreover, the high durability and the long guarantee period offered by many companies have made this service even more cost effective.
Benefits of the Application of Sprayed Concrete Services
- The fragile walls and floors of old buildings can be strengthened again with the concrete resurfacing service or the spray on concrete procedure, which also gives a completely new look to the shabby structures to last for many more years.
- The cost of applying sprayed concrete is much lesser than the prices of using new concrete slabs or tiles to make the structures fresh and strong again. Very minute amount of concrete is required for this spray service compared to the total concrete structures resulting in much cheaper building cost, even in new buildings.
- These sprayed concrete structures require very less amount of maintenance in the future, saving much money of the building owner in this regard.
- The sprayed concrete can be applied to any concrete structure of lesser thickness as well as to the wooden framed structures. Now the interior walls of a building can be created firmly by spraying concrete over the low-cost monolithic walls. The floors of the garage or the basement can be strengthened by spraying concrete mix over thin concrete slabs.
- If the client wants to get stronger structures, best quality cement is used for double concrete resurfacing procedure, so that the better textures of these structures may last a lifetime.
- The concrete structures can be made highly attractive, by imparting traditional stencil patterns or the latest designs, using one or more colors in the concrete spray.