It is true that industrial soaps smell better than hand-made, but from a health aspect, home-made products are more recommended. Today, you can often find people who have various skin infections from industrial soaps. This is due to the different chemical composition of the industrial soap. Apart from the need, making homemade soaps is a hobby for many people. The most beautiful thing about making soap is that you can choose the ingredients and fragrances that you want.
350 milliliters of palm oil
350 milliliters of olive oil
89.5 grams of baking soda
230 milliliters of water
10 milliliters of essential oil (optional)
Method of preparations:
- Mix the water and baking soda until it melts.
- Combine all the oils in one bowl and heat them to mix.
- It is very important that the molten baking soda and the mixed oils are at the same temperature, and then you can merge them.
- Mix the mixture with a blender until it becomes dense and uniform. After this procedure, you have already received the soap base.
- In the soap base you can add essential oil as desired, and also you can freely add what color you want. For the smell you can use extracts.
- After adding all the ingredients you need, you need to split the mixture into different molds and wait one day. You can remove it from the mold after 24 hours, but it’s best to wait 4 to 6 weeks after you making it.