Many of us have an intense craze to decorate our home to give it a different look. In that case splendid classical fireplaces are the most suitable architectural structures as they perfectly create a relaxing ambience in our dwelling place. Fireplaces have become almost synonymous with good and warm home and hearth as part of a fashionable interior. Due to their enormous importance, classic fireplaces are flourishing successfully through decades without any break. Previously it has been a tradition to find a fireplace only in places or circumstance which was affected by harsh cold weather. But things have changed now because its purpose is no longer to stick to heating only.
Major Characteristics of Classic Fireplaces
Classic fireplaces are recognized as highly individualized ones with some of the very interesting and unique characteristics.
- Presence of a blower – Some units of the classic fireplaces are equipped with a blower and this blower is really essential to transfer the heat ejected from the fire place to the air via the media of convection. This further leads to increase the heated space adequately. Therefore, the very availability of such blower plays a very significant function.
- Determined by Fireboxes – Since the effect of heating the air is the foremost way to detect the efficiency of classic fireplaces they incorporate a large number of heavily loaded fireboxes such as fire window. They are designed to burn in an accurate manner satisfying the user’s demand. These fireboxes may include some other elements also.
- Availability of a fireback – The heating efficiency of the classic fireplaces can also be raised upon with the aid of a proper fireback. This is positioned at the back of the fire so that it can reflect heat back within the room. The most important thing to highlight is that a fireback is available both in wood and stainless steel as well.
- Health Hazard – Different Environmental health researchers have found out that through this continuous wood combustion of classic fireplaces may often lead to some very serious health issues. The smoke ejected is a degrading factor to affect our lungs badly. Moreover, if such is the situation the children will be on the verge of developing claustrophobia, especially if the fireplace is located in a dingy room.
An Infinite Range of Classic Fireplaces Suiting Any Decor
Now it has been almost more than three decades that classic fireplaces are available in the market to raise your view about different types of fireplace design suiting the traditional and contemporary lifestyle. Some of the very popular designs of classic fireplaces are
- Wood Fireplaces – Those who favor the traditional ways of living in their personal sphere have a preference for fireplaces of wood burning.
- Gas Fireplaces – Again some find gas fireplace to be best option replacing wood as the combustion of the wood and timber is dangerous to our health. Moreover, you can enjoy the warmth without the burden of cleaning the ashes and dust.
- Wood Stoves – These wood stoves are very beautiful in their design that many have a desire for it and they generate an excellent heating space.
- Outdoor Fireplaces – If you want to enjoy the fireplace at outdoor area you can choose the wood burning fireplace or a gas generated fireplace.
- Electric Fireplace – Interestingly, such electric fireplace is available in both modern styles as well as followed by the traditional style. The best part of it is that you can place a fireplace in a position where you can have the facility of wood or gas.
Classic fireplaces have surpassed their initial warming potential and now they are also considered to be suitable home décor items, reflecting standard elegance and traditional beauty. By installing classic fireplace, you can get the real beauty and modern touch to your home.