Air conditioner is an essential electrical cooling appliance that is seen in every building. There are two main varieties of air conditioning systems available in the market like, ducted air conditioning system and the ductless split air conditioners. The ducted air conditioners have many advantages and most of these ducted air conditioning systems are used in the large commercial buildings to cover up the full area. This type of air conditioner is highly cost effective and they can keep all the rooms uniformly cool. These ducted air condition systems are mainly installed on the roof and these are centralised air conditioning systems which are mainly used in the large areas. Now people are also using these ducted air conditioning systems in their homes, because these machines can save their power consumption cost and homeowners can easily regulate the temperature of these air conditioners with a remote control system.
Facilities Obtained from The Ducted Air Conditioning System:
- The ducted air conditioner acts as the most energy efficient cooling appliance that evenly cools all the rooms of the multi-storeyed buildings, which serve as the hotels, shopping malls and official complexes. Thus, the commercial organizations operating in these buildings with ducted ACs have to bear lesser expenses on monthly utility bills.
- Generally, the ducted air conditioning system is installed on the roof of each room, for which no extra space is needed within the room to accommodate the AC unit. So, the size of the room does not interfere in the installation of the air conditioner. Even if the rooms have small height then you can install these ducted air-conditioning systems on the roof, and the ducts of these air conditioners are duly placed on your ceiling only.
- The installation of this type of air conditioner is comparatively much simpler than the other popular types. Therefore, there is very less chance of any mistake during the installation process, reducing the danger any related accident.
- Due to the installation of this type of air conditioner on the roof, the whole room is evenly cooled and the occupants of the room can easily control the temperature of the AC, making the room cooler or warmer as desired.
Why would you install the Ducted Air Conditioning Systems?
When ducted air conditioners are installed in residential buildings, the homeowners find higher resale value for their homes, due to the great popularity of this air conditioning system. Apart from that, the installation facility of these air conditioning systems are provided by the manufacturer, and you need to pay some additional cost for it. However, after the installation of these ducted air conditioning systems, you do not need to pay any additional amount for the maintenance purposes, and the annual maintenance charges shall cover all expenses related to the maintenance, servicing and repairing of your air conditioners.
- The occupants of the rooms need not be bothered by the unwanted noise created by air conditioning units, as the sound created by this ducted type does not disturb the people staying inside the rooms.
- As lesser energy is needed for cooling a large room with this ducted AC type, this air conditioner is friendlier to the surrounding environment, by saving the electricity or other forms of power.
- The central unit of this ducted air conditioner is attached by ducts to the indoor units of each room, which can be independently managed by the occupants of every room. Thus, everyone can adjust the regulating motor of the room, without disturbing the temperatures of the adjoining rooms.
Now many people are finding the installation of this ducted air conditioner very convenient in their buildings, due to all the above mentioned causes.