We all have stuff that no longer serves any purpose around the house, but we still have trouble getting rid of it. Either it’s “still OK”, or “might come in handy” or just holds some sentimental value to it. In extreme cases, this might lead to hoarding, but if you’re creative enough, you can solve the problem by repurposing, upcycling and reusing your old things.
Besides serving a purpose (again), repurposed items add this lovely touch of creativity and coziness to the space. Heck, most of the time, upcycled things become even cooler than they originally were.
In order to help you get started, we made a selection of 15 creative repurposing, upcycling and reuse ideas. Try to recognize your old things in the pictures and upcycle yourself!
1. Bike Wheel Into Clock
2. Bicycle Into Sink Stand
3. TP Rolls Into Organizer Box
4. CD Spindle Into Bagel Holder
5. Wrenches Into Wall Hooks
6. Lightbulbs Into Oil Lamps
7. Computer Into Mailbox
8. Credit Cards Into Guitar Picks
9. Glass Marbles Into Fence Decor
10. Bottle Caps Into Tea Lights
11. Skateboards Into Children Picnic Table
12. Bottles Into Pendant Lamps
13. Old Piano Into Outdoor Fountain
14. Old Cassette Tape Into Purse
15. Drum Kit Into Chandelier